BluDive Technologies Limited is a vibrant IT company which provides enterprise solutions to businesses of all sizes and complexity. An IBM Business Partner based in Lagos, Nigeria, BluDive Technologies provides a wide range of IT solutions and services to enable clients throughout West Africa to operate their businesses in a more proficient, effective and cost efficient manner. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Bludive Technologies is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and career-minded individuals to join our Nigerian IT organization where you will have the opportunity to work with the acknowledged leader in the incredibly dynamic Enterprises solutions application space
- Our current customer base includes a growing number of companies in the Financial Services Industries
- We are looking for motivated Sales Professionals to work in these and many other market verticals.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
- Execute against a defined sale execution plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Achieve assigned revenue target by selling Bludive complete line of solutions and services to global leaders in the industrial and commercial products space.
- Significantly extend the existing strategic relationship with customers/prospects.
- Drive and manage the entire sales cycle – from identifying the right business initiatives and building a competitive value proposition to negotiating through close.
- Competent in the ability to forecast and assess revenue opportunities.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients.
- Build high level executive/C-Level relationship sales long term partnership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/related field or equivalent experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience selling IT/enterprise solutions to major accounts
- Successful sales track record
- Ability to work in a team and goals driven
- Consistent top performer
- Fluent in English.
- Fixed salary is between N120,000 to N250,000 per month.
- Note: Commission is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2019.