Blueprint Business Technologies (BBT) is an Information Communication Technology company offering the following class of services: Integration Services, Maintenance Services, Managed Services, Optimisation Services, Security Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCIE Security Solution Architect
- Install, support and assist in the technical design of security solutions provided by Cerium Networks
- Other responsibilities include troubleshooting and resolving customer escalated issues involving, security, deployed or supported network.
- (Primary Responsibility) Work with the Project Delivery team to plan, deploy, and document Security solutions into customer networks.
- (Secondary Responsibility) Work with the BBT Sales teams to position, design, and develop client opportunities where the BBT security portfolio is a focus; including the development of product and labor estimates as required.
- Demonstrated competence with planning, deploying, and supporting Cisco ASA and Firepower security appliances including FirePOWER services and FireSight Management Console.
- Demonstrated competence with planning, deploying, and supporting the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) ecosystem applications and components.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco routing and switching elements (enterprise or campus networking).
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Email Security and Web Security appliances including the Security Management Appliance (SMA) in premise &/or cloud-based delivery formats.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Umbrella DNS protection policy development and deployment.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco AMP for Endpoint policy development and deployment.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco Meraki MX security appliances; other Meraki expertise is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with WatchGuard XTM and UTM appliances is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with Juniper, Fortinet, or SonicWall security appliances is a plus.
- Demonstrated competence with Cisco based ISR-based VPN solutions such as FLEX-VPN, GET-VPN, or DMVPN.
- Essential understanding of Cisco UCS-C series servers and VMware ESXi Hypervisor is a plus.
- Essential understanding of Cisco Smart Licensing, including how to add, move, and register licenses and devices is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be capable of addressing all of the previously mentioned technologies, speak to them professionally, plan for and implement these solutions, document to BBT’s standards the finalized deployments, and hand-off to the customer in collaboration with the BBT Project Team. .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related Technical Degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation, and support
- Minimum of 1 year of Cisco solution implementation and experience preferred
- CCIE Security is required
- Cisco FireJumper qualification preferred
- Network and communications systems troubleshooting experience
- Pre-sales product and solution consultation exposure preferred
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills and experience
- Strong organization abilities
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.