Blueprint Business Technologies (BBT) is an Information Communication Technology company offering the following class of services: Integration Services, Maintenance Services, Managed Services, Optimisation Services, Security Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intermediate Network Engineer
- The Network Engineer provides monitoring and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN data connectivity providing Customer Service for reported issues as well as traveling to customer sites and providing on-site technical reviews of data networks and recommendations of modifications required for improved data network performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manages, monitors and troubleshoots WAN and LAN connections. Uses remote monitoring tools and protocol analyzers to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve network problems
- Creates and maintains documentation of networks and network systems
- Follows project methodologies to complete assigned tasks
- Configures new network equipment and connections
- Monitors bandwidth use, analyses traffic patterns and volumes
- Provides technical network expertise to others as necessary, including instructing field personnel in basic network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related Technical Degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, implementation and support
- Cisco: routers, switches, wireless APs.
- WAN deployment and shaping, network monitoring solution is a plus.
- Proper design, implementation, and support LAN technologies including VLANs.
- Using change control, designing and implementing highly available infrastructure, experiencing working with DNS, Active Directory, Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio), data management skills, HP and Dell Hardware.
- Knowledge of Active directory management tools excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Minimum of 3 year of Cisco solution implementation and experience preferred
- CCNP in any area of solution
- Network and communications systems troubleshooting experience
- Pre-sales product and solution consultation exposure preferred
- Excellent analytical ability and communications skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer service skills and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified