BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business.
We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Work experience as Head of Marketing with up to 8yrs
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Ad words
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant field
- MSc, MMP or any other postgraduate degree is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2020.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.