Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries Limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations in Onitsha. You may also be required to perform routine administrative tasks.
- Oversee ongoing order placement, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with the Sales team
- Managing and maintaining sales data
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable, receivable, and bank deposit
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
- B.Sc., or HND in Operations Management, Accounting, Supply Chain-Management, project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in an operations management, Sales, Warehouse operation, or similar position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Proficiency in business operations management software
- Candidates residing in Onitsha and its environs are preferred
- N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Qualified and interested candidates (only) should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Operation Coordinator” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2021.