Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management team has many years’ experience in the fields of production, importing, and distributing of food products. The basic function of the company is to outsource, market, and distribute food products from both the domestic and commercial markets.
Blume Nigeria Limited is amember of Sonia Foods Industries conglomerate, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Officer to coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Ensures inventories are accurate and control inventory levels by ensuring physical counts are conducted and reconciled with the system balance regularly
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods
- Conduct proper checks and ensure goods received are in good condition before raising G.R.N
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods received and goods dispatched including labeling of all stock items
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Ensure efficient and effective use of Warehouse space to include layout and bins for proper planning
- And other jobs that may be time to time delegated for the good and progress of the establishment
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring the quality of goods
- B.Sc. degree, HND in logistics, supply chain management, statistics or business administration with 6 – 10 years work experience.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2020.