BMP Car is a carpooling platform created with the people and environment in mind. We are trying to create an entirely new, people powered, travel network. With a dedicated member relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, and a fast-growing trusted community, we are making travel social, money-saving and more efficient for people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional e-Hailing Driver
- We are looking for a reliable professional e-hailing Driver, who will work on our platform (BMP Car) as a professional e-hailing driver taking potential riders to their various destinations.
- The Driver’s responsibilities include taking and dropping up riders who make ride request on our platform.
- To be successful as a BMP Car Driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out professionally and in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting riders to their various destination professionally and in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- You are expected to sign Up on BMP Car via Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Applicants must be able to provide a solid guarantor which must have a landed property in Lagos with C of O certificate or a Civil Servant of level 10 and above
- Must be tech orientated and must have a workable smartphone
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must know LAGOS route deeply
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Very attractive and in line with industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2020.
Note: Only Applicants that can provide a solid guarantor which must have a landed property in Lagos with C of O certificate or a Civil Servant of level 10 and above should apply.