The Board of Management of Federal Medical Centre Gusau, Zamfara State hereby invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Director/CEO
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health;
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must not be more than Fifty Seven (57) years on the date of appointment;
- Evidence of Medical Research(s) is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidates is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) of not less than Twelve (12) years post graduation;
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from MDCN;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent, register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been a Consultant for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit; (Attach Evidence);
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
Salary and Allowances
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre Gusau,
Application Deadline: 18th July, 2019.
- Candidate should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of Not Less than Twenty (20) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, Professional and Managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advert