Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant/Cleaner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Purpose of Role
- We are looking for a smart and energetic office assistant/cleaner to assist in business support operations and maintain the general ambience of our facility.
- Routine janitorial work including, cleaning all office spaces, interiors, toilets and immediate surroundings.
- Ensuring generator/inverter is turned on/off as required by the business
- Setting up and clearing up conference room before and after meetings or trainings or as directed.
- Perform minor errands for office staff as directed
- Any other task as may be assigned by BSG.
- Accountable for the overall cleaning, general maintenance plus communication of facility needs and/or unusual occurrences to Business Support Group (BSG).
- Responsible to sweep and mop floors, dusts and clean walls, remove cobwebs and dusts light fixtures/fans/furniture at scheduled intervals and as directed.
- Responsible to sanitize as well as detail bathroom fixtures /mirrors and replace consumables as necessary.
- Remove debris other trash from the facility/Remove stains from such surfaces as furniture, drapes, walls, and also floors at scheduled intervals and as directed.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
- Personal Hygiene, Integrity and sense of urgency
- This role is strictly for residents within Ikeja and close environs.
- Prior working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to provide 2 acceptable guarantors
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: [email protected] Using “Office Cleaner” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2018.
Note: Only candidates resident in Ikeja and close environs would be considered.