Boch Systems Company Limited (BSCL) is an IT Security and Infrastructure Solution Expert. BSCL creates solutions for leading organizations in all sectors of industry, commerce and government. We work with our customers to identify and create better ways of doing business from optimizing existing tools. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great Educational background, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for technical project managers.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is required
- Proven working experience as a project administrator/Manager in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.