Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team. We are recruiting to fill various positions:
Job Title: Account Officer
Report To: Financial Controller
- A minimum of HND in Accounting/relevant professional qualification in accountancy related courses.
- At least 2 years experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team Knowledge of contemporary IT including word processing, email, spreadsheet, database and similar disciples
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time.
- At least 3 years of the same role in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- OND or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and work.
- Interest in working with people from all backgrounds.
- Ability to work assigned shifts, including weekends.
- Knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street, By Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki,