Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel
- Interact with guests and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other hotel departments to provide an efficient service
- Provide general information and directions
- Coordinate and supervise activities for guests
- Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests
- Listen to complaints put forward by guests, resolve stressful situations and provide solutions to problems
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel
- Advise and assist guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements
- Be especially attentive to repeat guests and other VIP guests
- Bid farewell to guests at the end of their stay
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management or other relevant course.
- Candidates should be FEMALE ONLY.
- An outgoing and cheerful personality
- A diplomatic and polite manner
- Guest service skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- The ability to keep confidentiality and privacy
- Communication and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Decision-making, negotiation and problem solving skills
- A smart and well groomed appearance (have to look really smart at all times!)
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and sensitive issues
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of a foreign language
- Telephone manners
- Computer literacy
- General knowledge of various topics such as the arts, cuisine, history, geography and culture
- The ability to absorb information quickly and updated daily on the latest news, events and so on
- The ability to communicate with people from all walks of life and of different nationalities
- Fluency in other indigenous or foreign languages will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as email Subject.
Application Deadline 24th November, 2017.