Bond Global Energy Projects Limited is an independent petroleum products marketing company, registered with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). Bond Global Energy is in the business of procuring, marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Supervisor
- The position is responsible for implementation and coordination of all health, safety and environmental programs for the company at the petroleum depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Provide support to Operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Conducting risk assessments and designing risk mitigation measures.
- Co-ordinating routine fire drills.
- Enforcing safety & security policies.
- Liaising with the community and statutory bodies on HSSE matters.
- Monitoring maintenance works for safety compliance.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Ensuring regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Providing guidance on all HSE related matters.
- Ensuring trainings, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s HSE program.
- Conducting incident investigations as may be required.
- Facilitating internal and external HSE audit and facility inspections.
- Facilitating regular HSE meetings, trainings and induction on safety policies and practices, accident prevention techniques and accident reporting for employees, visitors and contractors
- Ensuring that hazard/ risk assessment are systematically carried out.
- B.Sc /HND in any technical discipline
- HSE Certification – Level 1 & 2 (ISPON, IOSH, NEBOSH)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in an oil & gas depot.
- Strong passion in HSE.
- Firefighting Certification with hands-on experience in fire-fighting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2018.