Posted on :
20 Oct, 2011
20 Oct, 2011
We are recruiting for two high calibre transmission line engineers with at least 5 years experince to work on transmission line projects across the project sites.The team will work collaboratively with Bonx and our foreign partners to deliver projects that span the full electricity value chain from generation, through HV transmission grid services, to distribution networks.
Job Industry: Engineering
Job Work Type: Contract
Closing Date: 31st October,2011
Key requirements for the role include:
* Previous feasibility and detailed design associated with HV Transmission Line projects.
* Analysis, design and project management of Transmission Line projects
* Liaison with other members of the multi disciplined design team and client representatives.
To Be successful in the role you will:
* Be degree qualified with a technical background with at least 2.2
* Electrical , Mechanical or Electrical degrees will be an advantage but not essential.
* Be able to demonstrate previous experience associated with Transmission Line projects
* Have an interest and capability in job/project management and mentoring junior engineers
* Have an ability to provide expertise/advice across the business,
* Possess strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills with ability to work with minimal supervission.
For more information ,please contact Bonx Ventures and Investment Ltd quoting TRANSMISSION and ask of Dr Albert Osibodu on +234 (0)8054082730, +234(0) 8181850668. You can alternatively send your immidiatly to [email protected]
If you are looking to develop your career, be associated with diverse and challenging projects in an award winning engineering environment, then this could be the role for you.