Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.
Apply Deadline: 23rd December, 2019