Bookminders Nigeria, a recruitment / HR firm is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Checks on client documentation, payment system activities, suspicious activities, procedures e.t.c.
- Present Financial, Operational reports and departmental activities to the designated authority.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Previous work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Some understanding of the Financial markets, especially Forex.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.