BorederlessHR is a tech firm based in canada. They partner with different businesses in North America to recruit top tech African talent for available roles on a full time basis.They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Major focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and perform ant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.