BoroMe Limited is Financial Technology Company that aims to provide Nigerian consumers with convenient and reliable short-term lending services, and will further develop various forms of Financial Services such as Installment Loans and Consumer Goods Finance to implement the concept of inclusive finance.
With the rapid growth of the company’s business, we hope to attract qualified and skilled talents who are interested in developing this industry, to join us. Borome will provide Qualified Candidates with a fast career path, broad development opportunities and good incentives. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a full time Senior Operations Manager that Promote the professionalization and refinement of the operation team, effectively control risks and improve operational efficiency
- Develop and sort out Internet financial products from an operational perspective to ensure effective risk control and reliable products.
- Establish and improve various rules and procedures of the operation system, supervise employees to strictly implement them and ensure the orderly and efficient work of all positions in operation.
- Improve the operation report system, submit operation-related reports every week and every month, and use this as a basis for data analysis to effectively improve the operation effect.
- Formulate operational goals, guide employees to formulate work plans, and supervise their implementation.
- Formulate performance appraisal methods, and evaluate employees based on the implementation of goals;
- Have more than three years of financial enterprise operation and management experience
- CFA or FRM certificate is preferred
- Deep understanding and knowledge of risk control, familiar with Nigerian financial industry
- Good communication skills, effective collaboration with the R&D team; good execution ability, adhere to strict implementation of operating standards
- Active learning attitude and willingness, willing to in-depth study of changes and trends in the fin-tech industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2021.
Note: You are required to attach your own salary expectations.