Bowakem lab. & diagnostic center is envisioned at providing physicians and their patient with an accurate and timely diagnostic and therapeutic information. As we aspire becoming one of the premier healthcare provider in every community and region that we serve.
Our provided QUALITY to clients and patients is base on the appropriateness of each test and services we provide. Thus, the need for the following positions;
Job Title: Medical SONOGRAPHER/ Sonologist
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer is expected to practice absolute safe procedure.
- His/Her specific duties may include but are not limited to:
- Ability to effectively operate sonographic equipment.
- Ability to evaluate sonograms in order to acquire appropriate diagnostic information.
- Ability to integrate diagnostic sonograms, laboratory results, patient history and medical records, and adapt sonographic examination as necessary.
- Ability to use independent judgment to acquire the optimum diagnostic sonographic information in each examination performed.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize, and communicate diagnostic information to the attending physician.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the patient and the health care team, recognizing the special nature of sonographic examinations and patient’s needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and healthcare team.
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and cope with emergency situations.
- Cleans and disinfects patient rooms
- Follow infection control and safety guidelines
Requirements and Skills
- The candidates must have at least a year post NYSC practising experience.
- must be between 24-35 years.
- Must be registered with the Association of Medical Ultrasound Practitional of Nigeria (AMUPN) and any other Associated Governing Body; i.e (ARN), (RRBN)
- Must possess a current practising Licence.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Radiography or appropriate certification in Sonography
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Successful applicant must be able to perform routine some clinical laboratory tests done in hematology, chemistry, immunohematology, microbiology, Parasitology.
- He/she should have gained basic laboratory skills required for entry-level positions in these and other emerging laboratory fields, such as molecular diagnostics.
- He/ She shall be answerable to the Medical Laboratory Scientist on duty/ in charge.
The responsibilities of the MLT shall also include, but not limited to:
- Decisions concerning sample collection and handling and proper labelling.
- Daily instrument maintenance.
- Sample testing.
- Collection and interpretation of data.
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data.
- Knowledge of critical values.
- The level of analyses performed may range from point of care testing to complex testing, involving all major areas of the clinical laboratory.
- The MLT Shall have diverse functions in areas of pre-analytical, analytical and post-analytical processes.
REQUIREMENT & SKILLS
- The candidates must have a proper understanding of his / her professional duties.
- Must be between 21-29 years.
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council Of Nigeria
- Must possess a current practising Licence or Evidence of successful completion of the programme (Applicable to only fresh graduates)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- Associate / Diploma certificate as a Medical Laboratory Technician
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to the Human Resource through the email : [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2018