Box Residence Limited is a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the Lekki of Lagos. We offer exclusive and affordable rooms and two beded apartments to our distinguished guests. Our property is renowned for it’s convenient and strategic location in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
- 3 – 5 years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
Salary: N50,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2021.