Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
Job category: Human Resources
Level: Entry level/Graduate
Employment type: Fixed term contract
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- He/she must possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and proceduresServing as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Knowledge of ATS softwares
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Hands on experience with preparing business plans
- Must possess a first-hand knowledge of the usage of human resources software.
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA/professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.