BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role In Summary:
- As a key member of our Technical team, you will be responsible for the execution of Technical/Network strategy, coordinates the Network Operation Centre (NOC) to achieve maximum possible service availability & performance for Brainshare customers. Ensure total customer satisfaction for the Company clients at all time.
- Coordinate Data Center operations including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventive maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
- Manage and monitor all Institutional and special corporate clients’ links.
- Ensure stable & reliable network services from our upstream providers.
- Responsible for the on-site management of Data Center, contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed in DTC is in accordance with our practices and procedures.
- Coordinates with BBC DTC Manager on projects, capacity management, optimization, reliability and efficiency of our facilities in the DTC.
- Manage routine maintenance and emergency services on our systems in DTC.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and commissioning of new facilities in DTC.
- Assist in developing, designing & implement workflows for infrastructure configuration, back –up & management.
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities.
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our network.
- Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports.
- Leverage networking tools to identify & mitigate networks anomalies.
- Handles & coordinates network trouble shooting & fault analysis.
- Coordinates Trouble Ticket generation & swift responses.
- Coordinates escalation matrix & solution management.
- Manages deployment & maintenance of network monitoring, analysis & reporting tools.
- Coordinates configuration processes on the hardware.
- Manages installation of network hardware & software.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to Technical Support Team in interpreting and reacting to networks issues/events.
- Contribute to design & enhancement of the Company Data Center infrastructures.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in Network Engineering.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account set and network configuration.
- Talk Clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they have solve a technical issue.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to Customers.
- Report from time to time to CTO.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications:
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering Or Computer Engineering from reputable higher institution.
- Must be certified professional in the relevant network engineering certifications like CCNA, CCNP & CCIE etc.
- BGP, TCP/IP, Vlan experience.
- A focussed, self-motivated Network Engineer with creative flair who will bring Network strategies to life.
- An Engineer passionate about Network Strategies that thrives on delivering exciting performance and content.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Network – Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Project Management skill (advantage).
Demand on the Job:
- Must have 3 years and above cognate experience in Network Engineering from telecommunications related organisation, especially ISP firm.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Maybe required to work weekends and in shifts.
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Certificate to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
28th February, 2023.