Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant – NYSC
Job Type: Full Time
- The NYSC Corp Member under the direct supervision of the Deputy Director of Administration, and technical guidance from the Director of Finance and Admin along with other Admin team members will support administrative, procurement, and logistic activities of the project.
- The NYSC Corp member will carry out administrative and clerical tasks to ensure efficiency in all assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with vendors to take delivery of procured items.
- Dispatching items to states and keeping a record of all dispatches.
- Raising draft payment requests and following up with finance.
- Filing and record keeping of essential information.
- In collaboration with the Admin leads, receive samples and collate feedback from program staff after sample review.
- Taking minutes of admin meetings and follow up actions.
- Providing admin support during meetings in the office.
- Assist with purchase of airtime,data and ticket reservations.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor and other members of the admin team.
- The position has no direct supervisory roles.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g., ‘Admin Assistant (NYSC), Abuja’.
20th January, 2023.