Breedskool Galaxy is a web solution agency and information technology training institute, propelled with a passion of empowering the youths with the requisite knowledge and tech skill to maximize their potential thereby raising a new breed of tech geeks and Entrepreneurs that would transform world systems, we also deploy the skill and expertise of our team of Tech geeks to deliver top notch web solution services to companies and businesses ensuring they thrive in an evolutionary competitive business world. Offering services and Training in web design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, Branding, Digital Marketing, Photography, Cinematography, Cryptocurrency investment and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Manager
- The Web Manager is in charge of developing and publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- Knowledgeable of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites and should be familiar with publishing and design software in order to maintain company websites with an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
- Designs all our print, online and outdoor advertising and promotional artworks
- Train our students in his area of competence.
- Help develop and manage our online community and content strategies across all our social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google +, and Pinterest), as well as other strategic public social networks.
- Monitor online conversations to determine reach and impact with online consumers.
- Identify and create programs and promotions to grow membership and engagement on all our social media profiles.
- Interface with clients and ascertain the best web solution services to suit their needs.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile, viral marketing, blog, and social networking spheres.
- Develop, track and analyse all social media campaigns to optimize against business objectives.
- Liaise with outsourced agency designers and printers
- Carry out all design tasks needed for advertising and promotional purposes
- Competent in web design with an in-depth knowledge of WordPress and combination of skills in html, java, mysql, database management etc.
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, premiere pro, after effect, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash among others
- Passionate about the internet. Digital Marketing Content Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media and Mobile.
- Competent in search engine optimization.
- Competent in managing social media accounts.
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Candidates with a combination of skills in web design, social media management, Search engine optimization, Graphic Design, and Digital Marketing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]