Bridge House College is an accredited centre with the British council to conduct Cambridge examinations and also a UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Services) centre. BHC works with Brooke House College, UK, a foremost sixth form college with over 35 years’ experience in placing students in universities throughout the UK.
BHC provides a serene environment away from the city where students can focus on their studies, their participation in extra-murals, developing their interpersonal relationships, as well as realizing the career path most suitable for them. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Principal
- This position reports directly to the Principal and the School Board.
- The duties involve interactions with students, parents, teachers, school staff, and other employees daily. You must be able to build a good rapport with the students and teachers at the College.
- Assist in Hiring and training staff.
- Assists the Principal in promoting ongoing personal development and in-service and in the identification of the staffing needs of the school
- Maintaining systems for attendance, performance, planning, and other reports
- Conducts the administrative activities of correspondence, making reports and returns of information as required by the School Board and the Academic Team and ensures that arrangements are made for dealing with such administrative matters during vacation periods.
- Assists the Principal in supporting the monitoring and evaluation of teaching and learning in the college.
- Responding to emails from teachers, parents, and community members.
Requirements / Skills
- Female, mid 40’s.
- A desire and capacity to work with young adults.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Effective communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence and determination
- Critical thinking skills
- Good judgment
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Compassion and empathy
- An ability to uphold rules and regulations
- Flexibility to work in different environments, including but not limited to: classrooms, offices, buses, field trips, parent-teacher meetings, and other official functions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.