BridgeGap Consults Limited has been providing multidisciplinary professional service to both local and international organizations since 2008. Our vision is to be recognized as the best Human Resource and Business consulting company in Nigeria. Top quality service requires top quality people, so attracting the best talent is a commitment for Bridgegap. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Veterinary Doctor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Work Schedule : 7:30am – 5pm. from Monday – Sunday with a day’s off
- Testing collected blood samples for disorder and diagnosing findings with best medical practices.
- Assess and treat internal- related diseases.
- Conducting a comprehensive Lab test, MRI and CATs scan for more accurate treatment advise.
- Communicating identified skin disorders/allergies to client while prescribing available medical dietary options.
- Conducting physical examination and analysing pet’s medical history.
- Daily filling of pet information on organization record software.
- Promote the health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
- Providing client/finance with adequate invoice information.
- Actively supervise, monitor, oversee and assign other doctors on medical cases and maintenance of admission room.
- Daily follow-up on to client on pet condition and advice on post-treatment care.
- Conduct surgical procedures on pets in line with best world practises.
- Provide professional consultation at the request of other colleagues.
- Examine pet passport and educate client on vaccination and its processes.
- Advising client/management on critical cases that require euthanizer.
- Graduate of Veterinary Medicine.
- At least 1-year practical experience in any veterinary clinic.
- Applying evidence based medicine.
- Capacity to convey knowledge, skill and experience to less experienced veterinary staff.
- Analytical and research literacy.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Experience in driving is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.