BridgeGap Consults Limited has been providing multidisciplinary professional service to both local and international organizations since 2008. Our vision is to be recognized as the best Human Resource and Business consulting company in Nigeria. Top quality service requires top quality people, so attracting the best talent is a commitment for Bridgegap. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Experience in payroll management
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Attention to details
- Hands-on experience at MS Office
- Superlative interpersonal and conflict-management abilities.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.