Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited is an indegenous consulting firm that has specialised in deploying training and recruitment services for organisation. The company has over the past 13 years supported many organisations in achieving their investments in human capital. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Senior Quantity Surveyor is sought to join our dedicated team with an office base primarily in Lagos, but with frequent visits to sites within and outside Lagos. The right candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and have strong communication Skills
Role and Responsibilities:
The primary roles and responsibilities of the individual will include but not limited to the following:
- Management of schemes and projects across the various operating sectors and locations
- Carry out Estimation and take responsibility of projects from contract award through to Final Account agreement.
- Effectively manage Cost of materials and make realistic forecast
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly documentations
- Report Projects progress to senior management
- Effectively manage Supply chain procurement
- Review and compile supply chain contract documentation
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Effectively manage sub-contractor accounts
- measure and value the work done on site
- Effectively conduct measurement, pricing, and valuation of post-contract variations
- Produce and submit applications for payment
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance
- Produce and maintain up-to-date procurement schedules
- Attend Project meetings on behalf of the company.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree with 12-15 years experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th April, 2023.