Briscon Pharmaceuticals is a private company founded in 2014 with the aim of engaging in the distribution of innovative products ranging from Pharmaceuticals to therapeutics, offering consulting services on general consumer market goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Client Relationship Officer
- As a Front Desk/Client Relationship Officer, your job would be to provide an exceptional customer service experience to our clients.
- Your responsibilities include greeting and registering visitors, accepting packages, providing directions, processing items dry cleaning and more.
- If you are friendly, enjoy helping people, and have exceptional communication skills, you may be a great fit.
- OND, HND or B.Sc qualifications.
- Prior front desk experience isn’t compulsory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to deliver total customer experience.
- Good knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We have launched a wholesale ouitlet that require use of E-Commerce Software and urgently in need of strong sales professionals to sell our products to customers.
- Are you a confident communicator that enjoys the challenge of working towards a target, a career in Sales may be perfect for you.
- Daily face-to-face sales
- Producing daily reports and reporting back to the office at end of day
- Meeting monthly targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Providing Customers with quotations.
The ideal candidates must have:
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- A good level of numeracy
- Good work ethics
- Must be honest and reliable
- Able to positively reflect the image of the company.
20,000 to 50,000 (Average monthly salary) Commission based entirely on sales.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.