Posted on :
12 Feb, 2010
12 Feb, 2010
Bristow is one of the world’s largest providers of helicopter services. The first civil helicopter company to work in the oil and gas industry, Bristow has earned an international reputation for speed of response and quality of service.
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited has exicting opportunity within the West Africa Strategic Business Unit for an exceptional individual (current pilot or ex-pilot) for the position of Deputy Head of Flight Operations.
Job Title: Deputy Head of Flight Operations WASBU (Flight Standards) (Residential position rotation TBA)
• Operational Standards: Inclusive of Flight Operations Standards; Ground Operations Standards; Managing /Chief Pilot selection, Optimal Base Operations Structure.
• Training and Standards: In liaison with Business Unit Training and Standards Manager, Training Planning inclusive of Simulator Training Plans; selection and management of Training Captain Standards; selection and management of Line Training Captains; Application and Maintenance of Training Organization Approvals; Selection and Management of Business Unit Senior Type Training Captains.
• Regulatory Liaison and Air Operator Certification: – Liaison with NCAA for regulatory issues; attendance and active participation at regulatory meetings of NCAA, NAMA, Ministry of Aviation etc; Maintenance I renewal of all AOC certification requirements; Flight Operations Document Standards, preparation, amendment and control.
• Global Standards -liaison with Group Flight Operations Standards; Flying and Training Standards to ensure commonality of standards. Attendance at group flight operations standards meetings and implementation of agreed standards.
• Client operations and servicing client need within the remit of above.
How to Apply
Send Applications to
The General Manager- Human Resources
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
Old Domestic Wing, Murtala Mohammed Airport P. O. Box 11, Ikeja, Lagos
Closing date: Monday, 1st March 2010