Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Attending conferences and industry events.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven experience working as a business development manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2022.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.