British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supply Chain Finance Officer
Job number: 2412BR
- The role owner will be responsible for collating, monitoring, coordinating and reporting on all relevant documentation and processes leading to the receipt of Export Expansion Grant benefit. (Negotiable Duty Credit Certificate NDDC.
1.) Operational/Technical/Professional Results
- Collation of all relevant export data for application of Export Expansion Grant (EEG).
- Generate monthly and periodic Export Expansion Grant reports regarding end markets.
- Ensure that EEG application documents are collated and sent to CORA OTIF.
- Maintain and update comprehensive record (soft and hard copies) of Export shipments eligible for EEG application.
- Input, track, monitor and evaluate data on Export shipments eligible for Export incentives.
- Computation of company’s baseline data
- Preparation and payment of import and Export Duty journals
- Maintain and keep a comprehensive decision driven duration report for Leaf, WMs and FGs
- Maintenance and analysis of Goods in Transit (Leaf, WMs, FGs & Spares) schedule to ensure a clean and thorough Goods In Transit
- Maintain and constantly monitor the GRIR(200201) and provisions(200307) accounts to ensure the right balances throughout the year.
2.) Leadership Results
- Contribute in cross functional synergy with Supply Chain and CORA in driving cyclic Export Incentive process.
- Build, develop and continuously improve upon, in conjunction with line management, an effective EEG tracker.
- Coordinate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure prompt response to queries from external stakeholders in the matching of export proceeds with NXP’s.
3.) Management Results
- Manage effectively all external stakeholders relationships in such a way as to impact on the business through a proactive approach to issues affecting the incentive process.
- Drive exports proceeds certification by the Central Bank of Nigeria .
- Track and monitor exports debtor’s accounts by ensuring that inflows are properly monitored and captured.
- Participate in monthly stock takes which involves cross functional alignment.
4.) Relationship Results
- Liaise effectively with Supply Chain and CORA on Export documentation process.
- Liaise with supply chain to ensure that shipping documents needed for certification are available OTIF.
- Engages both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Export shipments are certified OTIF in the EEG process
5.) Innovation Results
- Design and maintain a model to manage Export Logistics Cost Recovery.
- The jobholder must be a graduate with 3-4 years previous working experience in a similar role.
- He/she should have very good communication skills
- Strong ability to understand the significance and workings of the EEG process.
- He/she should be able to work with all levels of staff within the Company.
- The job is required to be able to work with little or no supervision, be computer literate and be a team player.
- A reasonable knowledge of BATN’s export business would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online