Posted on :
21 Sep, 2010
Brunel Energy is the leading division within Brunel International N.V. that provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energyrecruits Engineer Manager
Achieve the design of a plant or project fit for the purpose, on schedule and on budget. · Ensure completion of Phase 1 activity · Manage a multi-disciplinary technical team, onshore and offshore, efficiently and in a good working spirit. · Carry out a study, supervising contract staff / design contractors with large work force · Liaise with other sections of project Phase 2 Development, Production Dept., Procurement & Contracts Dept., Safety Dept. · Prepare weekly / monthly reports, all projects documentation, archiving record. · Issue a General Project Planning and follow-up of materials procurement according to technical specifications.
· Get working procedures, international standards and COMPANY technical specifications issued.
· Set a plan with the Engineering Contractors to have all deliverables issued on time and check it regularly
· Organise and control regular checking of the quality of the deliverables (P&ID, HAZOP, PPS, Materials list)
· Check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements
· Organise, control and check the inter-discipline co-ordination with other sections Departments on the Project
· Make the necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines in case of conflict interests and keep all parties informed.
· Report to DGM ECP regularly and when decisions with an impact on the strategy of the Project are needed
· Interface with people working in a large range of trades (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc…)
· Report anomaly and ensure that all subordinates in the section participate in HSE meetings.
· Organise Work offshore with Construction Contractor to have all the work performed according to the budget, planning.
· Follow-up the technical and commercial resolution of deficiencies and warranty claims with FPSO Contractors
· Organise and implement Performance Test of the Project
· Prepares the annual budget request for the program; estimates staffing, equipment supply needs based upon recent trends and planned activities; monitors expenditures after budget adoption; approves purchase requisitions.
Contribute to optimisation of Oil & Gas production on Company Asset
Ensure effective and timely response to all technical queries, technical documents and verify compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
To verify and validate design studies for infrastructures produced by contractors
Establish contracts. Archive all Project files in a retrievable / exploitable manner
To manage and motivate staff / contract staff in order to achieve greater results.
Minimum Qualification : DUT / B. Sc Civil, Mech, Elec, Petroleum or Process Engineering with at least 15 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
International standards, regulations
Team work, Technical rigor, Communication, organization
Use of Microsoft word, excel and data base management software (MS Project, MS Access,..) added advantage