Posted on :
6 Apr, 2011
6 Apr, 2011
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy Nigeria Recruits Piping Engineer
• Supervise and control the good quality of the piping engineering documents • Carry out various Oil & Gas production facilities engineering studies • Carry out studies • Perform piping equipment sizing and specification in accordance with regulatory standards. • Issue specifications for materials procurement according to international standards • Work location based in Lagos with periodic site visits offshore. Major client is Production. • Constraints: Mistakes and delays in design could lead to costly delays in procurement, construction and production which could have serious negative impact on Company Asset. • Favourable Factors: Work in a friendly atmosphere to acquire wide range of process experience. Numerous contacts with process and other discipline experts in France, project managers, Piping people, HSE. • Favorable environment to gain process knowledge during Service execution. Supervise and control the good quality of the piping engineering documents Carry out various Oil & Gas production facilities engineering studies Carry out studies Perform piping equipment sizing and specification in accordance with regulatory standards. Issue specifications for materials procurement according to international standards.
• Carry out piping engineering studies / design in-house.
• Prepares data sheets, MTO for flow lines & production facilities.
• Draw up piping material class, specifications for material requests to Procurement.
• Read and interpret facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
• Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and technical specifications for studies
• Follow-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
• Control the quality of the deliverables received from third parties.
• To check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements.
• Relevant University Degree in piping engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
• Knowledge of International standards and regulations
• Team work, Technical rigor, Communication, organizational skills
• Ability to use Office Packages and AutoCAD especially with experience in project specifications is an added advantage
Local candidates required