Posted on :
10 Feb, 2011
10 Feb, 2011
Brunel Energy provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy Nigeria recruits Contracts Administrator
Within the Project Controls team, reporting to the Contract Leader, supporting packages and management in the execution and administration of service contracts. Maintaining a continuing review of the progress of each contract and providing management with information regarding any financial, legal or technical difficulties.
1. Prepares the tender proposal for services, ensures its completeness, and keeps its confidentiality prior to submission.
2. Verifies that service contracts are compatible with the original tender documents.
3. Informs relevant management of all tender announcements and ensures that company registers when requested.
4. Works with other departments involved in the tender preparation process.
5. Distributes contract and its amendment (if any) to all related parties.
6. Maintains logs of tenders (past and on-going) and/or other related documents properly.
7. Maintains service contract summaries detailing invoicing requirements, etc. for all active contracts. Other duties as directed
8. Inputs and follows related entries in the Company Supply Chain Management system (SAP)
Qualification: Degree level or equivalent in Commercial, Legal or Quantity Surveyor and/or professional qualification.
Professional Experience (number of years): 2 – 4 years of relevant oil and gas service contract experience required, preferably in contract review and negotiation or related legal or commercial background.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good organizational skills. Experience working with internal and external customers as related to oilfield contracts administration. Basic awareness of contract law and related legal concepts including practical application in a business environment, in particular, upstream oil and gas operations.
Very strong computer skills: Word, Excel.
Knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
Opened to Locals only (Nigerians)