Posted on :
28 Jun, 2010
28 Jun, 2010
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy recruits Piping & Vessels Engineer
The SERVICE consists of supervising the execution of engineering for what concerns piping & vessels matters for all PSF packages.
1. To follow up of contractor’s activities in his/her discipline and ensure compliance with project specifications.
2. To report to COMPANY on progress of his/her activity and on changes to basis for design.
3. To ensure that scope of work is fulfilled in his/her discipline.
4. To review and analyze planning updates including critical path for discipline related activities; review and approve progress for discipline related activities, and coordinate with COMPANY.
5. To follow-up (if any) procurement, construction, expediting, FAT, for discipline related activities.
6. To anticipate problems in his/her discipline and inform COMPANY.
7. To liaise with other disciplines to ensure consistency of the work.
8. To coordinate with COMPANY to ensure compliance of the works with COMPANY uses.
9. To comment on contractor documents in due time.
10. To ensure adequate workload sharing with discipline Engineering, and to ensure that discipline Engineering benefits from his assignment on Project.
10 years experience on Oil and Gas
5 years experience on similar position