Posted on :
28 Jul, 2010
28 Jul, 2010
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Brunel Energy recruits Training Coordinator
• To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
• To produce training matrices by type of position covering General Project Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
• To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with Company HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
• To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
• To review, approve and follow-up the contractors’ training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organization of the training sessions
• To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, the FCW, the PDMS, the DMCMS and any other necessary tool in the training program.
• To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
• To organize the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
• To organize, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
• To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
• To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator assistant who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board of Project Facilities.