Brunswick Courts Integrated Nig Ltd. is a wholesale importation and trading company. Brunswick Courts Integrated Nig Ltd. is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Company Bookkeeper & Accounts Officer
- A bookkeeper’s central role is to maintain financial records for the company.
- The candidate must have detail-oriented skills that allow he/she to keep up with company expenditures, income, payroll and tax requirements.
- Familiarity with accounting software is beneficial to use these programs to report transactions, issue payments and balance accounts.
- Candidate is expected to make deposits, make payments to vendors who provide services to keep the office running, calculate, email & print payroll, make online payments or issue pay electronically, balance bank accounts and issue expense account reimbursements.
- Financial transactions must be entered in the accounting software program on a daily basis so account balances accurately reflect income and outflow.
- Candidate must also prepare reports — financial, auditing, accounting and tax on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Only 2016 & 2017 graduates in accounting or similar course need apply.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending your CV and copies of certificates to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Nov 20, 2017