Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto AC Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diagnose automotive air conditioning system to ascertain the fault.
- Listen to customers/vehicle owners on the service required and the malfunction history of the vehicle’s cooling system.
- Install and repair the air conditioning unit.
- Fix and correct any fault in compressor and evaporator subunits.
- Weld or bolt mounting bracket to automobile frame.
- Measure compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor using gauge.
- Remove and replace worn out or broken parts.
- Make electrical connections as required.
- Consult other specialist should their attention be needed in any case.
- Report any error or abnormality to the customer through the Workshop Manager.
- Advise customers on the usage of the automotive air-condition system.
- Schedule service period.
- Survey sites ahead of fitting heating, ventilation, or air conditioning systems
- Plan the placement of pipework, ducts, and control panels
- Perform quality checks to ensure systems are working efficiently and safely
- Carryout maintenance on HVAC systems
- Helping customers to reduce their energy use.
- Coordinate installation schedule with team members and other departments working on the project.
- Ensure safe construction of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning maintenance according to rules and regulations set by the safety policy manual by the company.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Senior Certified Auto AC Technician & SSCE Holder or Vocational Certifications
- Ability to recognize air-conditioning units and diagnose faults in the automotive system
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Good knowledge and adherence to best practices to maintain safe worksites
- Ability to negotiate in favour of management
- Able to accurately demonstrate understanding of business vision and mission in daily tasks
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st January, 2023.