Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT/Networking Intern
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The Technology Internship is for minimum of six months to one year with the possibility of confirmation as entry-level full staff based on candidate’s performance.
- Preferably a fresh graduate or Corp Member with basic knowledge and experience in Websites Maintenance, Server Administration, networking LAN/WLAN management and troubleshooting, Content Layout Management, Vendor Management in the Online Market Domain.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website and local server
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site
- Run the site to see if there are any parts that are challenging to use
- Resolve links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly Modify files to small sizes so sites load faster
- Maintenance of websites
- Ensure the web servers, local server, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Generate and revise web pages
- Study and analyse site traffic
- Configure web servers such as Apache
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of any of following Software: Adobe Premiere Pro cc, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Audition, After Effects, Media Encoder, Bridge, Final Cut Pro cc (Level 1 User Certified), Compressor, Avid Interplay (ipMAM), MediaGrid, Soundtrack Pro, Avid Media Composer
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access
- Networking: LAN/WLAN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
- This position is only for residents living around or close to Apapa
- Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.