CMB Building Maintenance and Investment Company Limited – We take professional pride in offering a top-notch workforce required for Building development, Sales and Customer support – ensuring end to end Real Estate services which exceed industry standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration & General Services
- To ensure the provision of effective and efficient administrative support to the Group.
- Initiates and coordinates the implementation of approved administration strategies, policies and procedures.
- Prepares annual budgets and plans for the Administration department and monitors the implementation.
- Manages the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, water supply services and upkeep of office premises as well as official residences.
- Ensures front desk function achieves required service level while maintaining the ambience of the reception area.
- Oversees third-party/external maintenance personnel, ensuring full compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the optimum realization of value for amounts expended on facility maintenance.
- Liaises with utility service providers to ensure uninterrupted services and prompt payment of electricity, telephone and water consumption bills as well as insurance premiums including renewal of insurance premiums and required documentation on the various assets of the Group.
- Liaises with embassies, airlines and travel agents for prompt and efficient services.
- Reviews and updates processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationeries, utilities and physical assets.
- Negotiates with vendors to obtain the most cost-effective service while maintaining an effective working relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Represents the Group at various meetings with vendors, external agencies, professional organizations and other groups.
- Reviews periodic reports from all Administration officers in all subsidiaries/Business Units and prepares a consolidated report for the Head of Shares Services.
- Minimum of 10 years plus hands-on experience in managing administrative, logistics and facilities duties.
- MBA/Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in a managerial role.
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Procurement and market intelligence skills.
- Asset and facility management skills.
- Contract and service level agreement management.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.