Bundle is a fun social payments app for cash or crypto. At Bundle, we’re building a super-app that incorporates crypto & non-crypto assets, physical & virtual debit cards, mini-programs, and more, serving a greater mission to create a product that makes economic freedom and prosperity for all Africans We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Management Specialist
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Grow and manage our local online and offline communities via various social platforms
- Brainstorm, implement, and facilitate online/offline events, meet-ups and concepts
- Assist with Bundle Alpha recruitment and bonding
- Develop/maintain relationships with community leaders
- Increase reach, engagement and conversion through social media and content marketing strategies
- Develop/maintain collaboration with crypto communities/channels
- Produce unique content for social media (Telegram, FB, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Manage educational component of our Campus Ambassador Program
- Identify additional avenues to build community, KOL/ Affiliates Management.
- 2 – 3 years of proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Must be based in Nigeria / Ghana with understanding of local market
- Strong execution and coordination skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media : Instagram, Facebook)
- Experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Ability to multitask with great time management skills needed
- Likes to educate and empower,
Why Join Us?
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
- Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
- Annual Learning and professional development budget
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.