Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
Infostrategy Technology is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Technical and Non-technical Research
- Conducting Needs assessment with client/Consultants.
- Strategic Brainstorming, Idea development and business model generation.
- Business Plan Development
- Developing project/clients proposal and presentations.
- Developing Training Modules and slides.
- Designing and implementing survey and other requirements gathering Methodologies.
- Financial models and costing documents.
- Develop project/client proposals and presentations.
- Prepare test cases, business use cases and participate in the testing process to evaluate the technology solutions.
- Coordinate with tech/development team to develop functional requirements, technical specifications and high –level designs.
- Coordinate with different development teams to develop functional designs that satisfy the user requirements.
- Analyze problems and business information processes across sectors to identify and specify computer software and hardware solutions.
- Customer requirements analysis and communication strategy definition for new web applications, content management systems.
- Develop required project materials including technical specifications, solution architecture documents, project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials.
- Lead coordinates web application and content management system design (interface and logic designs), development, and testing phases.
- Continuously seeks new creative extensions, opportunities and ideas on behalf of clients brands
- Provide direction to graphic artist and Content Developer to mirror key customer requirements as well as recommended communications styles for best output.
- Liaise with front end designer on the layout of client newsletter (new template or new newsletter issue based on existing template) for designing and dispatch.
- Lead the implementation of the best practices.
- Any other relevant duty as required by superiors.
- HND / B.Sc qualification.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.