Our Client is a leader in logistics and procurement in Nigeria to offer a comprehensive range of services, from exports, general and specializes importation, to logistics and documentation follow-up, finance, procurement and haulage. They are looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented and self-motivated individual to fill the position of a Senior Business Development Manager (B to B segment) for their expanding operations.
To source and develop for new customers with targeted key industry customers.
The candidate need to tackle the consumable market, he needs to approach importers and whatever business that requires importation to Nigeria or even exportation from different sectors
- To achieve business development objectives to meet revenue goals, source and market
- To build and expand business partnerships with targeted key industry customers.
- To maintain good relationships with customers effectively
- To implement Strategies & Plans to achieve targeted Sales and Business growth.
- To generate sales forecast & project reports for management review.
- In-charge of any projects that assigned.
- The ideal candidate will ensure continuous improvement of the company network as well as maintain profitability of the company in conjunction with business stakeholders.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Marketing or Logistics / Supply Chain Management related study.
- Minimum 5 years’ of Business Development/Sales/Marketing experience in FMCG, Food Industry, Freight Forwarding or Shipping industry, oil sector especially in B2B segment.
- Smart, sharp, aggressive with pleasing personality & quick decision making ability, with proven track records
- Sourcing of new buyers with good negotiating skills with corporate clients
- Dynamic, result-oriented and able to deliver and achieve sales target
- Should have team management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click here to apply online