Prananet Technology Limited was born from the initiative of a group of professionals, with great passion to deliver excellence through technology. The activity is focused on the topic of the strategic technological innovation with the purpose of becoming leader in the competitive and dynamic ICT area.Thanks to Customer satisfaction we have been able to consolidate our commitment in the computer’s domain, and we are able to offer the most competitive technological solutions with great added value, through an innovative approach and a custom-made planning analysis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To support the Chief Operating Officer while assuming responsibility for the achievement of the overall business goals of Prananet Technology.
- Responsible for revenue-generation leading to the financial sustenance by sourcing for new clients and contracts.
- Liaise with the COO for effective implementation of the IT business strategy.
- Prepare an IT operational and Business plan to support the sales budget.
- A relevant first degree, MBA or its equivalent (added advantage), minimum of 5 years industry experience in Information Technology.
- Strategic Leadership ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Sales & Marketing ability to convert marketing plans to actual sales.
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving resourceful at achieving objectives/results despite obstacles. Able to sort through complex data to
- Identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style.
- Energised by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to suggest and defend good ideas. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitment to achieve results.
Basic monthly salary is between 80,000 to 100,000.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]