is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Business Optimization & Transformation Manager
Department: Information & Technology
Overall Purpose of Job:
- To design and develop business solution using optimization strategies as well as technology to reduce operational cost, enhance EBITA, ensuring the organization identifies and executes world class operational approaches.
- As part of the BPO&T team the individual will be accountable for leading multifunctional teams within the business to deliver strategic business improvements, the individual should be able to manage 3 sizable projects all at the same time.
- Work with the business Entity and shared services heads to develop business solution to operational issues as well providing an associated cost or revenue benefit
- Using innovation and industry best practice to develop continuous improvement strategies to deliver world class business / operational approaches to enhance Oando’s competitive advantage
- Developing detail execution plans taking into consideration project risk and critical success factors, to realize agreed solutions
- Identifying technology gaps and providing a business case for the use of technology to increase Oando’s competitive advantage
- Reporting project(s) progress at an executive level, highlighting support requirements to achieve the desired results.
- Review of software solution for business operational issues
- Managing UAT interfaces for successful implementation of new software and upgrades
- Design and implement change management approaches including training and coaching methodologies to ensure sustainability of implemented solutions
- To coach and develop business analyst to become execution specialist
- To spearhead Technology research and its application across the Oando Group, Thus including specific entity requirement for the future
- Support in developing a Technology 5 year plan for each of the Entities and the group.
- A good University degree in computer science and or business management, an MBA is desirable
- 5-7 year experience in business analysis / business optimization
- Ability to travel and work at different locations
- Excellent engagement skill at senior to lower levels in the organization.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to confer message Via oral presentations or written reports
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to develop execution plans based on clear and articulate solutions
- Ability to re-engineer / optimize processes taking into consideration technology.
- Ability to translate users requirement into a technology solution
- Ability implement innovative solution taking into consideration change management
Apply for this Job