Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (a Coca-Cola Hellenic Company) is the authorized bottler of Coca- Cola products and the leading producer of Alcohol-Free beverages in Nigeria with a workforce of over 5,000 people.
Job Title: Business Process Leader – Supply Chain Planning
Function Name: Manufacturing
Role: Business Process Excellence
Functional Area: Supply Chain
- Manage Supply Chain Planning Modules in SAP Wave 2 Deployment Project in complete Country operations of the Company.
- Manage Supply Chain Planning Module deployment to ensure that Project is delivered as per agreed scope, on schedule and within budgeted cost.
- Manage a team of Business process Experts, Business analysts and coordinates closely with Demand Planning, Manufacturing and Logistics function and other concerned functions.
- Plans and organizes Supply Chain Planning Modules training for all relevant SAP end users in the organization to ensure skill development and prevent issues after SAP Go Live.
- B.Sc./HND in Statistcis/Bisuness Administration/Marketing and Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- 8 to 10 years of professional experience with increasing management responsibilities and roles in functional area.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze complex and integrated business process
Desired Candidate Profile
Deep Functional Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning Processes
Project Management Presentation skills Communication Documenting As is Business processed Planning and Organization Coaching and People Development SAP/ ERP knowledge (preferred) Training and Knowledge validation Understanding Complex, detailed Business process documents and being able to explain to operating persons
Application Closing Date is 29th December, 2011