Our Client a player in Real Estate Sector, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their Organisation
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
Business Relationship Officer
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Female Applicants preferably
- Ond/Hnd/B.Sc in any discipline
- Must be 25 years and Above
- Applicant must be Fluent communicating in Igbo Language
- Experience in Client Relationship/Sales will be an advantage
- Must be internet savvy and effective for easy communication and correspondence.
- Applicant must reside around Asampda/Ojo/Festac/Satellite town/Iba and its environs
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to [email protected] with their valid address and contact numbers included the subject of your application should be the Job Title