Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to Chief Technology Officer
Roles / Responsibilities
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in other areas of work
- Assist in developing, communicating and updating process and policies for the technology teams, and driving adoption of same across the organization
- Assist to follow up with and manage the welfare and total wellbeing of technology team members
- Prepare and send periodic reports to specified stakeholders.
- Receive specific requests and direction from supervisors and execute and report without being closely monitored
- Manage project planning, tracking and timely delivery for specified initiatives or deliverables
- Setup meetings, document proceedings and action steps and follow through. Attend meetings in place of superior where required
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet tools and database systems
- Proficiency in technical writing and ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Good interpersonal skills and team management and motivation skills
- Minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Track record of driving initiatives to benefit realization, even if it is on a small scale
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Technically inclined.
- A degree in Computer Science or Technology Policy Management and related fields is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and has good time management skills
- Eye for details
- Can work well under pressure and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2019.