ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Receptionist
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including guest, stakeholder and customer relations services.
- Greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard; Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them an office or boardroom to meet in.
- Arrange appointments. Update appointment calendars. Schedule meetings, trainings and KDS sessions.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Daily reports on status of deliverables
- Daily reports to line supervisor on challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Weekly Reports to the Human Resources Department on activities, challenges, solutions and recommendations for effectiveness.
- Monthly reports on projects worked and achievements
Job Title: Procurement and Admin Support Staff
This position revolves around managing and distributing information within the office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistant will also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with all departments to handle requests
- Handle other administrative requests
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems, procurement processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th December, 2017.